Contains Vitamin E which enhances the blood ciruculation and enables active ingredients to be released effectively to relief pain.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over; clean and dry affected area. Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily. Remove after at most 8 hours. Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
- For external use only. Do not use on (i) wounds or damaged skin; (ii) if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking other medicines.
- When using this product (i) do not use otherwise than as directed; (ii) avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes; do not use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if (i) conditions worsen; (ii) symptoms persisit for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. Package not child resistant. If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
For relief of aches and pains associated with (1) muscle fatigue; (2)muscle pain; (3) stiff shoulder; (4) simple backache; (5) bruises; (6) sprains; (7) strains; (8) chilblain.