- Reduced price
TRUMPET SEIROGAN SUGAR-COATED TABLET 36'S
- The Trumpet trademark Seirogan, which is familiar to the community, is an effective gastrointestinal medication for common gastrointestinal disorders encountered in daily life, such as loose stools, diarrhea, and symptoms of food and water poisoning.
- In addition to JP wood creosote, Seirogan includes natural ingredients like JP powdered Gambir, JP powdered Phellodendron bark, JP powdered Glycyrrhiza, and powdered Citrus unshiu peel. Seirogan is marketed as a soft, slightly moist pill, with a special taste and fragrance.
- Seirogan has been used for medication of families for a long time.
Loose stools, diarrhea, food poisoning, vomiting, water poisoning, loose bowels, diarrhea from dyspepsia, and toothache.
Directions and dosage
1. Please take Seirogan according to the dosage given below with cold or lukewarm water after meals (best within 30 min).
|15 years and above||3 pills||3 times a day|
|11–14 years||2 pills|
|8–10 years||1.5 pills|
|5–7 years||1 pill|
|Under 5 years||Do not use|
2. Put half or one pill in the slit of the decayed tooth for toothache.
(1) Ensure that the above directions and dosage are accurately followed.
(2) Seirogan should be used in children over 5 years under parental supervision. Ensure the intake of the right dosage and that child does not choke on the pills.
Ingredients and contents
Every 9 pills (maximum adult dosage) of Seirogan include the following ingredients:
|JP wood creosote||400 mg||Prevents increased peristalsis as a result of bacterial infection and regulates water content in the intestinal loop.|
|JP powdered Gambir||200 mg||Inhibits abnormal motion of the intestinal tract and relieves diarrhea.|
|JP powdered Phellodendron bark||300 mg||Inhibits bacteria inside the intestines, strengthens the stomach and inhibits inflammation.|
|JP powdered Glycyrrhiza||150 mg||Detoxification and prevention of damage to the gastric mucosa.|
|Powdered Citrus Unshiu peel||300 mg||Strengthens the stomach.|
Other ingredients include cinnamon, CMC-Ca, and glycerol.